Saturday, January 11, 2014

Celebrating One Week On The New Job!


Yesterday marked exactly one week since I started my new job as Bookkeeper with an independent bookstore chain, and I celebrated this auspicious occasion with my friend Stuart (seen in the photograph above) at the Handlebar Tavern at the corner of Downing and Alameda here in Denver.  It has been a number of years since either of us has been there, and after a change in ownership, I must say I am quite impressed with the place.  It is filled with the ultra hip Washington Park crowd, and of course we blended right in.  And although I've said it before, I'll say it again - it is so nice to be both living and working inside the Denver city limits every day, where unlike Highlands Ranch, the only wolves are the ones that hang out at the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment