Thursday, January 2, 2014

Farewell Forever To Highlands Ranch, Colorado!


Today is my last day at my "part-time" job in Highlands Ranch, Colorado, where I have worked for the past 6 months, with occasional jaunts to Greenwood Village and Roxborough Park.  It is an area where everyone has views like the one in the photograph above, and where after sunset the wolves, coyotes, and mountain lions come out in force to frolic and look for food (such as poor saps working outside like me).  I will miss the place dearly.  Of course, every day when the sun sets, I will continue to be filled with a sense of foreboding, until I realize that I am no longer outside in the wilds and therefore have nothing to fear.  In any case, if the Highlands Ranch Chamber of Commerce reads this Blog (and I doubt they do), I imagine they will be throwing a big party tonight.  There is probably still time to get in on that, Highlands Ranch People! Enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment