Friday, July 28, 2017

A Wash Park Kind Of Sunset



Yes - I am back to posting sunset photographs, this time ones I took in Denver's Washington Park this past weekend.  I know they are cliches, but as I have said before, I don't care.  They are pretty and I like them.  Washington Park is a great place to hang out, and is located just a few blocks away from my condo. Granted, the Wash Park neighborhood is north of Interstate 25, and my building is south of this imposing barrier, but like I said, time-wise it is very close.  As you might have guessed, Wash Park is a very affluent neighborhood, and like other desirable neighborhoods these days, the wealthy buy older, very lovely homes, tear them down, and put up huge mansions.




I know I am getting off the theme of beautiful sunsets, but once again, I don't care.  What do people do with all that space?  Rent rooms to University of Denver co-eds?  That is what I would do, but I don't think that is what is happening.  It must be some sort of statement about their place in this world, a class thing.  Who knows?  All I know is that I think the sunset photograph on the right is pretty darned good, and cliches be damned.

No comments:

Post a Comment