Monday, July 31, 2017

The Cheesman Park Art Fest - Part II


As I mentioned in yesterday's Blog, I went to the annual Cheesman Park Art Fest Saturday afternoon to check out the art, and was happy to find that there was a lot of photography on display.  In one booth, I noticed a really nice photograph of Haystack Rock, off the coast of Cannon Beach, Oregon, taken from almost exactly the same spot where I spent the 4th of July weekend.  I got to talking with the photographer, Kathi Jensen (seen in the photograph above) about Oregon and what we liked and didn't like about the place.  Kathi had some great photographs on display, especially the ones from Oregon.  She and her husband Gary live in Idaho, but made the trek here to Denver to exhibit her work.  Thanks for the chat, Kathi! Be sure to check out Kathi's photographs at http://natureartgallery54.photoshelter.com/index.

No comments:

Post a Comment