Wednesday, February 26, 2020

A Little Too Much Like Winter...



It seems like it has been snowing every other day this month here in Denver.  We do, of course, get snow in the winter, but more often than not we also get sunny, fairly mild days to balance out the occasional snowstorm.  I myself am not a fan of the snow and cold, and it is making me surly.  Especially when I see so many people wearing shorts when it is so cold outside.  What is the deal with that?  Granted, there are some days when shorts are appropriate, but not when it is cold as hell.  That is just crazy.  It must be all those Californians who have invaded our state in recent years.  In any case, I took the above photograph of the snow-covered lake in front of the boathouse at Washington Park on my way home from the art museum on one such snowy day.  The boathouse is a popular spot for weddings, but I suspect not in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment