Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Drinks With Valarie At Right Coast Pizza!



I had drinks and appetizers with my friend Valarie (seen in the photograph above) yesterday afternoon at Right Coast Pizza in Wheat Ridge, a suburb of Denver just to the west of that city's trendy Highlands neighborhood.  Valarie, as regular blog readers will remember, was the Operations Manager at the University of Denver Bookstore back when I was the Finance Manager there.  Valarie and her husband Jake were planning on traveling to Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand this month, but due to the coronavirus, the trip was canceled.  They plan on rescheduling in the fall, when hopefully the coronavirus will be only a memory.  In the meantime, Valarie is still keeping busy volunteering for the League of Women Voters, The Action Center in Lakewood, and other worthy causes.  I myself am working to make the world a better place through my blog.  And so why is nobody impressed?

No comments:

Post a Comment