Tuesday, February 18, 2020

The February Mutt Of The Month



This month's Mutt of the Month was tied up next to Dos Santos, the trendy taco bar on East 17th Street here in Denver.  As you can tell from the above photograph, this dog really seemed to want some company, and was more than happy to have it's portrait taken.  I suspect the owner was inside, busily scarfing up those tacos.  I myself have been tempted to go in and try them, but on further reflection - by which I mean looking at the menu - I see that they serve hipster style tacos with very weird ingredients.  Even worse, they charge $4.00 each for them.  I think I will just stick with Taco Bell, and in the bargain pay half the price.  What can I say?  As far as food is concerned, I am a peasant.  In any case, I hope the owner of that dog brings it a few gourmet tacos to munch on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment