Wednesday, March 9, 2022

One Dollar Houses For Sale In Italy. Tempted?


I sure am. Every so often I see an article on CNN's web site about another town in Italy that is selling homes for one dollar, just as long as you agree to spend a little money to restore it. And how much money? Excellent question. One article featured the experience of an American couple who wound up buying somebody's vacation home, the city believing it was uninhabited. But still, it does sound tempting, especially after I read that a small town near Rome has started offering those one-dollar house sales, too. Of course, I don't think you will be able to find any of those one dollar bargains in Rome itself, where I took the photograph above of the street in front of my sister Susan and my hotel, just around the corner from Campo de' Fiori, back in 2019. For a location like that, I am sure it would cost at least a couple of hundred.

No comments:

Post a Comment