Friday, November 17, 2017

Visiting With George



I took another half day off and took my sister Susan to visit her husband George, who is still in the hospital in Loveland, Colorado, recovering from a serious operation.  I'm afraid George was out of it today, due to the combination of pain medicine, lack of sleep, and his age (10 years older than me).  Susan was quite distraught about George's condition, but the nurse seemed to think it was just a matter of time before George was back to himself.  They moved George to a new room yesterday, with a view of the snow covered peaks of Rocky Mountain National Park in the far distance.  With that in mind, I am featuring a photograph of Susan and George on the Glacier Gorge Trail in Rocky Mountain Park, which I took a few years ago. Here's hoping we will all be back on the trail next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment