Friday, August 30, 2019

Lunch With Peter At Pepper



I had lunch with Peter, my friend and old Tattered Cover Bookstore office-mate Wednesday afternoon at Pepper, a wonderful Asian restaurant a few blocks from the store.  Peter has been working three days a week at the TC lately due to health issues, but is feeling fine now and will be back to full time as of next week. According to Peter, things are about the same these days at the Tattered Cover. The big news is that they plan to open a new store in Westminster, Colorado this coming spring.  In addition to lunch with Peter, I was also able to visit a number of my other former Tattered Cover colleagues, and everyone seems to be as chipper as ever. And did this visit to my old stomping ground make me want to go back to work there?  I'll get in touch with you on that.  And by the way, Peter does not want me to take any more photos of him for this blog, but happily, I was able to retrieve the one above of him from my computer files. Hopefully he is not in the witness protection program.

No comments:

Post a Comment