Wednesday, October 4, 2023

The October Mutt Of The Month


I found so many dogs to take photographs of when visiting New Terrain Brewery up in Golden, Colorado, this past summer that I wound up having a backlog of Mutt of the Month candidates. And because I took the photograph above of the October Mutt of the Month so long ago, I can't remember where it was taken. Perhaps in someone's backyard, or possibly where it was being incarcerated, behind bars, for bad behavior? In that photograph, however, it is calmly posing for its portrait, bless its heart. As for the next Mutt of the Month? I just hope I don't have to resort to putting up notices looking for candidates on various message boards at PetSmarts throughout the Denver area. People might expect me to pay them money, God forbid.

No comments:

Post a Comment