Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Noah


Noah is one of the most faithful readers of my blog. He starts every day reading my words of wisdom. Noah is the Stockroom Coordinator at the DU Bookstore, and as you may remember, pioneered the idea of turning off the heat in the stockroom to make the employees work faster. Now that the outside temperatures have risen, the number of frostbite cases among stockroom employees has drastically declined, so all is good. I was planning to include Noah in my photography project, featuring him reading his poetry at Stella's Cafe on Pearl Street. Unfortunately, Noah tells me that now that he has two young children, he never leaves his home. He goes directly to work in the morning, and then home every night. His ambition is to one day visit the neighborhood Safeway store again. Everybody has to have a dream. Go for it, Noah!

No comments:

Post a Comment