Monday, January 17, 2011

A Weekend Photo Project


I had Monday - Martin Luther King Day - off, so I worked on a couple of photo projects for several of my friends. Estella, who helped care for my mother before she passed away, asked me to make some copies of photographs of herself and her mother, and of her entire family, to give to relatives when she goes to Arizona to visit her family at the end of the month. Ana Silvia asked me to make another copy of a photo of her mother at age 19 (the photograph above) to send to her father. Ana Silvia's mother was the sister of my brother-in-law George's mother. George's mother grew up in Honduras, while his father was a Swede raised on the south side of Chicago. My sister says she never knows who will be getting up in the morning - "Jolly Don Jorge or a broody Swede." It is a multicultural experience ever day for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment