Saturday, January 19, 2013

Painting The Town Red!


My sister Susan and brother-in-law George (pictured above) and I celebrated Susan and my birthdays up in Fort Collins tonight.  We decided to do a brew pub tour, and started the evening at Equinox Brewing.  The place was packed to the rafters, and Susan and George did not want to stand while having a beer (they are old), and so we walked through Old Town Fort Collins up to Pateros Creek Brewing Company.  The bartender claimed they were sold out of their famed Sleeping Elephant Ale for the season, although Susan suspected they were probably stashing a few kegs in back for the staff.  We settled for the Outpost and Old Town Ales, which were both very good indeed.  Afterwards, Susan and George decided they were tired of bar hopping (did I mention that they are old?), and we headed off for Mexican food at the El Monte Grill.  A great way to start my 60th year!  My God, my 60th?  There must be some mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment