Saturday, January 12, 2013

Two Masterpieces Lost Forever!


I took photographs yesterday of Joe and Pat, both of whom work at the DU Bookstore during "rush" periods, but  I'll be damned if I didn't accidentally delete them.  What a disaster!  Hopefully Joe will let me retake his photograph next week, but Pat won't be working at the Bookstore again until March, so it will be a long wait before I can retake that particular photo.  Pat was going with her husband and children to the Denver Broncos playoff game today, so I suppose if I was a truly dedicated photographer I would have called and arranged to meet them outside the stadium to take their photograph.  However, since it was 8 degrees outside, I thought to myself "maybe not."  I turned on the game to see how the Broncos were doing, and it looked to me like the fans were a little bit chilly (see above).  Not only did they have to sit for 4 or 5 hours in 8 degree weather and withstand bitterly cold winds, but after all that, the Broncos lost the game.  Better you than me, Pat!  See you in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment