Saturday, January 26, 2013

Speak Of The Devil...



Yesterday's Blog was about Valarie's daughter Cheyanne, who is serving in the Peace Corps in Mozambique.  Tonight I went out to dinner and a movie with Valarie to celebrate my 60th birthday.  Valarie tells me that Cheyanne is really enjoying her time there, and that they hope to get together in India this December for a wedding in the resort town of Madikeri Coorg.  However, Valarie is worried about the travel arrangements, and wants a travel agent to coordinate the trip.  Nonsense Valarie!  I am there for you.  I love making travel plans.  I live for it.  People (and by that I mean Valarie) often refuse my help because they know I am a bargain type traveler (a cheapskate), but actually I look for both quality and value. Don't worry Valarie!  I will get you there at a rock bottom price, and probably back again, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment