Sunday, January 27, 2013

Stock Show Redux


I attended the National Western Stock Show here in Denver today for the second time in two weeks, this time with my friend Stuart (in the photograph above on the right). After being criticized last week for getting too close to a cow's face while taking a photo, I was hoping to redeem myself by taking a more humane type of cow photograph, hopefully with Stuart posing with his arm around the cow's neck.  It would have been a very warm and fuzzy portrait.  However, by today all those sensitive cow owners had already shipped their cows to the slaughterhouse, so I had to settle for a portrait of Stuart with a horse, and unfortunately Stuart wouldn't even get in the stall with him (or her, as the case might be).  Oh well, wait until next year, as they are always saying about the Chicago Cubs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment