Friday, February 27, 2015

Trials And Tribulations Of A Real Estate Mogul


I took the above self portrait at my desk at the bookstore where I work as the Bookkeeper.  As I have mentioned on previous Blog posts, I have taken on a second job in the evenings to pay for the insurance on my car and the taxes on my vast holdings of unprofitable real estate (my condo in Denver, the condo in Stuart, Florida I inherited from my mother, and 40 acres of land in northern Wisconsin I inherited from my father).  Of course, even Donald Trump, a fellow real estarte mogul, has had to take on a second job ( as host of the television show The Apprentice) to help pay for his real estate holdings, so I feel I am in good company.  Although if someone wants to trade for a tax free villa in Provence, I will certainly listen to any and all offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment