Thursday, January 10, 2019

Back At The Old Chicago In Lakewood



I got together with my friend Stuart this past Tuesday night at the Old Chicago Pizza and Taproom in beautiful, exotic, but still amazingly boring Lakewood, Colorado.  I took the above photograph of Stuart just outside the entrance, since Stuart is now wearing a new "Colorado" hat that has a reflective coating on it, resulting in photographs with blown out highlights if you use a flash.  I have suggested to Stuart that he go back to wearing his O'Reilly Auto Parts Cap (a very tasteful choice, I might add), but he feels that particular hat is getting a little too shabby to wear out in public.  In any case, since football is over, and baseball spring training still 5 or 6 weeks away, nothing was showing on the televisions but basketball and hockey (and yes, they still play those sports professionally). I would  have asked the waitress if they would put the camel races on at least one set, but she probably would have rolled her eyes and told me I was cut off.

No comments:

Post a Comment