Friday, January 4, 2019

New Episodes From Rick Steves!



As regular blog readers know, I am a big Rick Steves fan, and watch his European travel programs on a regular basis, even if I have seen them 10 or 20 times before.  And I am happy to report that Rick Steves (seen in the photograph above on the left) has 10 brand new episodes this year, a great treat for travel fanatics everywhere.  This time, Rick has 4 episodes that explore traveling via cruise ship.  I must say, I did not find these episodes very interesting.  Rick is at his best when promoting traveling on your own, carrying a single backpack and exploring Europe as an individual, getting to know the continent and it's people like a local.  Happily, the other 6 episodes show exactly how to do this, and I recommend them highly.  And if you do not catch these episodes on public television, you can watch them on your computer at https://www.ricksteves.com/watch-read-listen/video/tv-show.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment