Friday, April 17, 2020

Springtime In The Rockies, Continued...



April is Denver's 2nd snowiest month, and although it did receive some snow yesterday, Fort Collins - where I had to drive yesterday - received 14 inches.  When I got up there, I had the choice of shoveling out my sister's driveway so I would have a place to park, or take my chances of being stuck there overnight.  I chose to shovel, and can testify that Fort Collins did indeed receive 14 inches of wet, heavy, spring snow. Boulder, Colorado received a foot, setting a new winter record, and is by far the snowiest city in the country this year.  Whether the city father's consider this a good thing, I don't know.  I prefer 80 and sunny, but that's just me.  On the other hand, Blackberry, my sister Susan's dog, seen in the above photo, just loves the snow, jumping in and out of the snow drifts as fast as she can.  I myself decided to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment