Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Bonding With Blackberry


I have been trying to "bond" with my sister Susan's dog Blackberry lately, by which I mean trying to train her to behave while she is staying at my condo. Rule number one is to stay off the furniture. You can tell how well that is working from the above photograph. I am also trying to toilet train her. I have been told that trying to toilet train a 15-year dog is foolhardy, but I still believe you can teach an old dog new tricks. After all, look at me. Blackberry seems to have a bladder control issue. and evidently can't hold it between walks. Therefore, I have been trying to get her to use the "wee" pads I have strategically placed throughout the apartment. Right now, she seems to be batting about .500, which means that if she were a baseball player, she would be making millions of dollars. Talk about success!

No comments:

Post a Comment