Tuesday, August 29, 2023

A Pleasant Wednesday Afternoon In Boulder


My sister Susan I and visited Boulder this past Wednesday afternoon, and it reinforced my belief that Boulder is a truly great place to live (or just hang out, if you can't afford the 7th most expensive real estate market in the country). It was "Move-In Week" for University of Colorado students, and so there was a lot of energy around town, especially on the Pearl Street Mall, where I took the photograph above as we were leaving the Boulder Bookstore. The Boulder Bookstore, by the way, was doing a brisk business, and in my opinion is the best bookstore in the state. It is packed with interesting titles, including a LOT of bargain books, and is just a fun place to spend time. All in all, a very pleasant afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment