Wednesday, July 12, 2017

A Stroll Down 17th Street Past Dos Santos


Now that I no longer have a part-time job in the evenings, I am able to resume my after work walks from the bookstore where I work to Union Station in Lower Downtown Denver, where I am able to take the light rail train home.  That is exactly what I did yesterday evening.  I decided to walk down 17th Street, on which are a lot of restaurants and bars that are popular with the hipster set.  The photograph above is of a restaurant called Dos Santos, and it was doing a booming business as I passed by.  I perused the menu, and saw that they had steak tacos for $4.25 on the menu. One of these days, if I can forgo my cheapskate ways, I might even give it a try.  Especially since the patio seems to be filled with my fellow hipsters.  I'll greet them all with my traditional "What's the haps, dudes and dudettes?"

1 comment:

  1. I really like that "What's the haps, dudes and dudettes?". It sounds really funny.

    ReplyDelete