Tuesday, March 3, 2020

How Much Is That Doggie In The Window?



I took the above photograph of a dog barking it's head off at me as I walked past the window of a University of Denver owned apartment building the other day.  It's owner - no doubt a DU student - had kindly opened the blinds so that it would have a window on the world.  My building also has quite a few DU students, many of whom also own dogs.  I often see them taking their pets out to the dog-walk in front of the building, letting them do their stuff, and then heading right back into the building. You would think they would take the poor things on a nice walk - we are only 15 or 20 minutes away from Washington Park, after all.  Is it because they have to get back to their studies as soon as possible?  A DU student?  Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment