Thursday, March 19, 2020

The First Day Of Spring!



Today is the first day of spring.  And appropriately enough, Denver and the front range of Colorado are forecast to have a major snowstorm today, which is why am I featuring a photograph of my sister Susan's dog Blackberry with a face full of snow.  Blackberry loves to frolic in the snow, and since March and April are traditionally the snowiest months of the year here, I suspect she will have a lot more chances to frolic.  I actually find it hard to take photographs of Blackberry, since I am usually on the wrong side of the dog when I walk her, which I do whenever I am up in Fort Collins, where my sister lives. However, when Blackberry spots a squirrel in a tree, she is just riveted by it, hoping against hope she will finally be able to catch one, thus allowing me to take a snapshot like the one above.  Thank God for dreamers.

No comments:

Post a Comment