Thursday, February 17, 2022

Running Into Noah On The DU Campus


I was taking my sister Susan (along with her dog Blackberry) on a tour of the University of Denver campus the other day, and ran into none other than Noah, the former Stockroom Manager of the DU Bookstore, seen in the above photograph. Noah was one of just a small number of bookstore employees that Follett Higher Education Group retained after the university outsourced the store to them. However, this past fall, Noah accepted the position of Administrative Assistant for the University of Denver's English Department, and these days couldn't be happier. As far as I can tell, there are only two employees left at the DU Bookstore, where I worked for 28 years, who were there when it was part of the university. I say we should send in a hostage negotiator to try and free them.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete