Saturday, January 14, 2012

Go Broncos!



My friend Stuart and I went to Brooklyn's across from the Pepsi Center for beers and burgers tonight. The place was packed, since the Denver Broncos were playing the New England Patriots in an NFL playoff game. This past week all you heard about on the news were the Broncos and Tim Tebow. I'm not saying Denver is obsessed with football or anything, but I do remember, years ago, television reporters interviewing John Elway's grandmother in the month of May, asking her how she though the season would go. The game started, and the Broncos were 14 points behind within 2 minutes. The place emptied out quickly, and Stuart and I went to see the Denver Mammoths lacrosse game. It was, unfortunately, lacrosse, but at least The Mammoths won.

No comments:

Post a Comment