Sunday, January 8, 2012

What's Wrong With Holiday Music?



Last Friday night was Epiphany, and yesterday was Orthodox Christmas. In other words, no more excuses to not take down the Christmas tree. However, before we close the door on this Christmas season, I want to know why everyone at the DU Bookstore complained so much about holiday music in the store? Granted, we might have heard "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" and "I'm Not Getting Any Presents For Christmas " one too many times, but on the whole I thought the music was rather nice. The worst complaints were between Christmas and New Year's Day. By rights I think we should have extended the holiday music until yesterday, but even the Muzak lady I dealt with seemed to think that was a little too much. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment