Monday, February 4, 2013

A Weekend Of Movies


I watched three movies in three days this weekend, if you include Monday as a weekend day (and it is my Blog, so I will) and four movies if you count the movie I saw last weekend.  All took place in Southwestern or Southern Asia and were recommended to me by my friend Valarie.  Two of the movies (The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel and Monsoon Wedding) took place in India, which coincidentally is where Valarie and her daughter Cheyanne plan to attend a wedding at the end of the year.  After watching these two movies, I must admit I am very envious.  India looks like a fascinating country.  I think it will be well worth a visit, despite the crowds,  the hassles, the erratic weather, and the general atmosphere of chaos everywhere you go.  And that's just when you change planes.  Good luck planning out your trip, Valarie and Cheyanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment