Monday, April 8, 2013

A Photo Opportunity!


I took a photograph of Shannon (in the photograph above on the left) and Ceci (on the right) at the big party last Friday night at Jordan's Irish Pub, just across the street from the University of Denver.  Shannon is the wife of Marty, the former Textbook Manager of the DU Bookstore, and Ceci is the former Course Materials Team Lead for the store.  Shannon is always up for a Kodak moment, but Ceci, not so much.  At first Ceci told me she could not have her photograph taken on Wednesdays, and that was quickly followed by Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.  I decided that showing up on her doorstep over the weekend might be a bit too pushy, so photographs of Ceci on this Blog are extremely rare.  In any case, in the festive spirit of the evening, Ceci decided to let me take a photograph of her and Shannon. A truly magic moment.  I'll see you next year for your 2014 photograph, Ceci!

No comments:

Post a Comment