Saturday, April 20, 2013

Visiting With Tony


Tony is the manager of the Quick Copy Center at the DU Bookstore.  He took over the position after Gina - featured in yesterday's post - retired.  Tony is a member of the Living Waters Church. I remember my old boss Bob Hatch and his family were members of the Living Waters Tabernacle, and asked Tony if it was the same church.  Tony said no, and told me that there are a lot of places with Living Waters in the title.  This is true -  there are even Living Waters beauty salons and car washes.  Bob Hatch owned the Hatch's Bookstore and Hatch's Card Store chains when I worked at the Hatch's Bookstore in the University Hills Mall here in Denver.  He always referred to me as "you rascal."  My then wife Lisa asked me what I did that was so rascally,  but I couldn't say.  Evidently you can sometimes just look at a person and know instinctively that they are a rascal - the type that in later years starts a Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment