Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Airport Run


I picked up my friends Ana Silvia and Joe last night at the airport.  It was just getting dark, so as I entered the airport grounds I was able to get a good look at the statue of the "Devil Horse" with its glowing red eyes that for some reason is the official mascot of Denver International Airport.  In any case, Ana Silvia and Joe were returning to Denver from a trip to visit friends in Salt Lake City.  I was surprised to see that they were returning home without converting to Mormonism.  I've heard that Mormons are very much into converting people these days, and that often passengers find that they cannot board their flights home without joining the Mormon Church.  Maybe that is only for people who fly United.  Someone should definitely look into that.  Now let's see - I've just insulted Denver International Airport, Mormons, and United Airlines.  All in all, a good day's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment