Monday, June 17, 2013

Party On!


Bill - the former Operations Coordinator of the DU Bookstore - and his wife Renee are seen in the above photograph partying at the Bonnie Brae Tavern here in Denver Saturday night, a social event which was also attended by Wally (my former DU Bookstore colleague), his wife Linda, and their friend Jenny.  Bill is very enthusiastic about Linda's idea for me to host a pool party, and suggested I hire the "Brio Trio" to play at the affair.  The Brio Trio is a light jazz group that was playing at the Bonnie Brae Ice Cream Shop Saturday night.  Personally, I would just as soon wait and hear them play at Mustard's Last Stand (a South Denver hot dog stand) before making a final decision.  Every detail is critical in party planning.  As a certified party planner (certified, anyway), I know these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment