Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Fort Collins Kind Of Christmas


Fort Collins, Colorado is all decorated for the holidays.  I took a walk through Old Town Sunday afternoon and the streets were packed with cheerful shoppers.  The atmosphere was very festive and jolly, as opposed to Highlands Ranch, a suburb South of Denver, where as I have said before, I have definitely felt the presence of The Devil.  Some people tell me they think the only reason I am saying these things about Highlands Ranch is because I have to work there - outside in the cold and often at night.  That is definitely not the case.  After reading a number of Steven King novels, I have become an expert at this kind of thing.  I am even thinking of becoming a part-time Exorcist.  That's where the bucks are, I hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment