Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving Dinner At Last!


I went up to Fort Collins yesterday afternoon to have Thanksgiving dinner with my sister Susan and brother-in-law George.  And yes, I know Thanksgiving was last Thursday, but that was just too soon for Susan and George, and so they postponed it until Sunday.  As I recall, they also postponed Christmas one year, too. When you think about it, it makes a lot of sense.  Why stress yourself out of your mind trying to get everything done in time when you can just relax and choose a date that works best for you?  They have me convinced.  I just wonder where the Pope stands on this issue.  I'll have to give him a call this week and find out what he thinks about this (I hear he's that kind of guy).  I'll let you know what he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment