Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Messenger From God?


I had a very good day yesterday.  I didn't have to work, and so this afternoon I went to the Denver Zoo and took some great photographs.  Afterwards, I drove downtown to Denver's Paramount Cafe, where I had a couple of Isolation Ales at happy hour prices.  In other words, I was in a great mood, which made it all the more surprising when Thomas, the fellow sitting next to me at the bar (see photograph above), introduced himself and in a heavy accent told me to never stop believing in myself.  Thomas said he was from Portugal, although I suspect he or his parents might have originally come from either Angola or Mozambique, where Cheyanne (see previous posts) is a Peace Corps volunteer. Talk about a small world!  I am not a religious person, but is it possible that Thomas was delivering a message from God?  If so, I am glad to see that messengers from God also enjoy a few beers now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment