Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Danger! Danger! Danger!


I have mentioned in previous Blogs the dangers of being in Highlands Ranch, Colorado after dark, and now I have proof.  A week ago yesterday I ran into an elderly gentleman with a cane who was caught after sunset in the open spaces in below zero temperatures.  He was completely disoriented and didn't know where he was (that happens to me all the time out there, by the way).  Then, this past Saturday , I was working in the Highland's Ranch subdivision  called "The Back Country" when I spotted a coyote by the side of the road, near the entrance to an open space trail.  At least I think it was a coyote - it could have been a wolf or even Satan disguised in animal form.  It was evidently just waiting for some Highland's Ranch resident to come along and provide dinner.  In short, it is definitely scary out there, people.  I don't know about you,but I am starting to wear wreaths of garlic after sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment