Monday, December 16, 2013

Kaos In Fort Collins!


I ordered a couple of pizzas yesterday afternoon from Kaos, a pizzeria and beer garden on South Pearl Street here in Denver, and brought them up to Fort Collins to share with my sister Susan and brother-in-law George.  I took the above candid photograph of my sister Susan right before dinner.  Susan is my closest living relative, and despite the fact that she tried to kill me numerous times when we were young, I did indeed survive. We both share the special experience of growing up together with our mother and father in the South Side Chicago neighborhood of Brainerd.  The important thing is that Susan did indeed fail to kill me, and therefore she and my brother-in-law George and I can all celebrate the holidays together.  This is definitely a win-win situation.  A truly magical time, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment