Monday, February 10, 2014

Dinner With Ana Silvia And Joe


My friends Ana Silvia and Joe came over for dinner last night, and we had a really nice evening together.  It was the first time we had seen each other in many months, and we had a lot of catching up to do.  And as usual, I went over to the Red Coral Restaurant at Colorado Boulevard and Mexico Avenue here in Denver and picked up some Chinese food (which we used to call chop suey back on the South Side of Chicago) to serve them.  After I got home, I put everything in my own dishes and then claimed I cooked everything myself. And it worked! Ana Silvia and Joe both think I am a great cook and tell me I should open up my own restaurant.  And maybe I will.  As I have always said, when you have it, you have it.  I just prefer not to say what "it" is.

No comments:

Post a Comment