Monday, February 17, 2014

Seen In Passing - The Photographs Of Chuck Forsman


I went to the Denver Art Museum yesterday to see the museum's current photography exhibit:  "Seen in Passing:  Photographs By Chuck Forsman." The photos by this Boulder photographer consist of two black and white series - images that Forsman took from his car window while driving through the American West, and photographs of his dog Magpie exploring various western locales.  I thought the exhibit was definitely worth seeing, but I still don't understand why taking photographs in the photography gallery is not allowed.  I had to take the above photograph from the next room.  If I had tried to take a photograph while inside the gallery, the DAM guards would have shot me on the spot.  And it would hardly have been worth it.  The exhibit was good, but not that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment