Sunday, August 17, 2014

Rancho Chico!


Does it seem to you like this Blog is turning into a restaurant column?  Probably just my imagination.  In any case, in the evenings the main - and possibly only- thing to do here in Stuart, Florida is have dinner, and  my sister Susan and I have gone loco - I mean local - in a big way.  We had dinner last night at Rancho Chico. It is located in the Monterey Shopping Plaza, just a hop, skip, and jump away from our condo, and the food there is great!  I can see myself walking to the bar there during my golden years, drinking Modelo beer and eating Mexican food, and then heading back to the condo each night in time for Rick Steves nightly program (if Rick is still spry enough to keep traveling, of course).  But that is years away!  Right now I am still a youngster, as everyone can plainly see.

No comments:

Post a Comment