Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Speaking Of Voodoo...


As long as we are on the subject of Voodoo, Voodoo Donuts on Colfax Avenue here in Denver is still doing a land office business.  The lines often extend out onto the street and amongst the crazies.  When  I was in Portland, I actually walked past the original Voodoo Donuts location, and if anything, the lines were even longer.  It does make me wonder why Voodoo Donuts is located only in Portland and Denver.  Do those two cities both have unusually large Zombie populations?  Do large numbers of young people in these two cities have an unusual obsession with Voodoo?  I definitely intend to find out at the big Zombie Crawl here in Denver - which will take place Saturday, October 18th - and get these questions answered when I participate in the event as one of the Zombie paparazzi.  Talk an honor and a privilege.  I'll even wear my forged Chicago Daily News Press credentials for the occasion..

No comments:

Post a Comment