Saturday, September 23, 2017

Ouija - Origin Of Evil



I was selecting photographs for the blog the other day in my computer files, and wound up selecting the above photo quite by mistake.  I am not sure I have ever posted it, but I do remember taking it, pasted on a wall on on Sherman Street during a mid-summer bike ride.  What does it mean?  Is it advertising a movie, a video game, or just a political statement by some wacko fringe organization?  Of course, these days, the internet answers every question under the sun in just a few seconds, and so I googled it and found out it was indeed a horror movie that came out last year.  And was it any good, a bomb, or the scariest movie of all time? For that you will have to google it yourself.  My work here is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment