Thursday, September 21, 2017

The Memory Killer



I just finished reading The Memory Killer, a mystery novel by J.A. Kerley.  I read an advanced reading copy of his previous book, The Death Box, liked it, and when looking for a new book to read, looked to see if he had a new book out.  In point of fact, he had two books published since the one I read, and I decided to get both of them. The Memory Killer takes place in Miami, where the hero of the story, Carson Ryder, member of an elite Florida crime fighting agency, searches for a serial killer.  I think these books are great, and I was very surprised to find that his next book in the series will only be coming out here in the U.S. in digital form. Evidently he is much more popular in the UK, where his new book will be coming out in traditional form this December.  What's the deal with that, anyway?  In any case, pick up a copy of The Death Box or The Memory Killer- you'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment