Wednesday, April 17, 2024

It's Spring! Back To New Terrain!


My sister Susan and I visited the New Terrain Brewing Company in Golden for the first time since last fall yesterday afternoon. We did try to stop by sooner, but both times were on the weekend, and the parking lot and streets beyond were filled with cars, and the patio looked jam-packed, too, and so we drove past. Yesterday, however, since it was a weekday, it was less crowded, and although it was 65 degrees and sunny, the wind was blowing about 40 miles-per-hour, which also deterred the crowds, at least if they wanted to sit outside. Thankfully, we found a spot outside sheltered from the wind, and visited with a couple with three very large, very friendly dogs, who kept trying to drink my beer (the dogs, not the people). I guess I should have bought another pint and poured it into their collective dog bowl, but didn't. Maybe next time. All in all, it was a very pleasant afternoon. This is one beautiful spot to have a beer, especially on a warm summer day, and I definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment