Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Lost Masterpiece - Recovered!


I finally got my Canon camera back this week.  I had left it in my friend Valarie's car last Sunday, and she brought it back to me this past Thursday.  Thank goodness for that, since I had taken an irreplaceable photograph (from left to right) of Valarie, Chris, Jim, Linda, and Darrel just after we had seen the documentary film "Gregory Crewdson: Brief Encounters" on the last day of the Denver Film Festival.  As faithful blog readers know, Valarie, Chris, Darrel, and I all used to work together at the DU Bookstore.  The movie was great, as was the dinner afterwards at Maggiano's Little Italy.  What a tragedy it would have been to have lost this wonderful "moment in time."  Thanks for finding my camera, Valarie!  The art world salutes you!

No comments:

Post a Comment