Monday, September 8, 2014

Another Damnable Flood


It is just like the movie Groundhog Day, but without Andie MacDowell as a love interest.  I have had still another flood in my condo, in the exact same place, from the exact same pipe.  Two months ago, after the first flood, the plumber told me the pipe behind my kitchen wall was in very bad condition and needed to be replaced instead of just patched.  However, since it goes from the first floor to the eleventh, and would be costly to replace, he doubted building management would do anything about it.  And guess what - they didn't.  And so now my apartment is once again filled with the lovely sound of 5 high powered fans running 24/7.  What I want to know is, where is Andie MacDowell when you really need her?

No comments:

Post a Comment