Thursday, September 18, 2014

Speaking of Autographings...


Les Claypool and fellow members of the "legendary" band Primus will be at the Tattered Cover Bookstore on Colfax Avenue this evening (September 18th) to discuss and sign their new book Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine.  Personally, I've never heard of them before, so I don't see how they could possibly be considered legendary.  In point of fact, I have always thought Primus is a hybrid automobile made by Toyota. But no matter.  I will not be able to attend the event anyway, since I have to meet Stuart, my friend and former Hatch's Bookstore colleague (a mere 30 years ago) for burgers and beers at the Old Chicago restaurant in exotic Lakewood, Colorado.  And I can't be late, since they roll up the sidewalks there at 9:00 P.M. sharp every night.  In any case, I hope everyone enjoys the evening with Prius and that the band members bring along their accordions so they can play a few tunes for the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment