Saturday, June 13, 2015

Blue Heaven


I am currently reading Blue Heaven, a mystery novel (an Edgar Award Winner, no less) by C.J. Box, a Wyoming author who has become very popular in recent years.  Although I have heard him speak several times at the Tattered Cover Bookstore, and been impressed, I have never read one of his books.  My sister Susan is a big fan, and has suggested many times that I start reading his mysteries, but I figured she only liked him because he writes mainly about Wyoming, a mere 45 miles from her home in Fort Collins, Colorado. But in fact, Blue Heaven is an excellent book, and very exciting.  It takes place in northern Idaho, centers on the actions of 4 rogue ex-LA cops, and how the determined heros of the story bring them down.  And for God sakes don't tell me how it ends.  I'm a slow reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment